Wednesday, November 10, 2010


I had my ultrasound today to find out if my bleeding "situation" had healed itself. I am optimistic. The doctor didn't call today (hopefully a good sign) and it didn't seem like they took a LOT of images of the uterus (hopefully another good sign). If it is good news I am going to immediately call the IVF clinic and request they do their own ultrasound to "reevaluate" what's going on down there. I know there is still endo and I know there is still part of the cyst on my ovary. If our chances of IVF working or not have gone up or down I want to know before we put TOO much money into IVF. If our chances are 40% is it worth it? If our chances are 20% is it worth it? URG, where is my crystal ball when I need it???

1 comment:

Mel said...

Hey! Thanks for your comment. I hope your news is good news. Gosh, I wish I had a crystal ball too! How is the brochure stuff going? I'm going to hopefully attend patiently waiting support group on tuesday (if our iui is not on tuesday). If your interested in going, let me know and I can send you an email about it.