Sunday, January 16, 2011

Surgery

My surgery is Friday. If I would have posted early last week it would have been about how anxious I was! However; Thursday I started bleeding again, not my period but HEAVY bleeding like in November before my D and C. I had to stay home from work and could only take certain pain meds because it is a week before my surgery. It just confirms that things have gotten SO bad and that this surgery is the ONLY solution. I guess God just wanted to remind me of that. At this point I just want it over, I am hoping it is the less invasive procedure, and I want to recover and move on. Big week, lots of emotions, lots of prayers!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Sending prayers your way and making it very specific - less invasive and fast recovery! Glad you're feeling reassured that this is the right thing, hard as it is.

Kyrstin said...

Thinking of you and sending lots of love and prayers your way!