Sunday, July 11, 2010

Summer Fun

This weekend my husband and I spent the weekend camping with some high school friends of mine and their families. It was a beautiful, relaxing weekend, just like all Summer weekends should be! It's always nice to spend time with friends that have known you for a very long time. Even if you haven't seen each other in a while it's like you can pick right up where you left off. We met with our families to celebrate our turning 30 this year! Such a milestone. My friends all brought their beautiful little children and I had my child along (hubby) to play in the pool, take rides on the golf cart, and roast marshmallows around the campfire. It was the epitome of a summer weekend. I think we have started a tradition. It was so much fun to spend time with my friends' children for an extended period of time. Once they warmed up to the "strangers" it was hard to end play time and go to bed for the night. It was also nice to see hubby in "daddy" mode. It's possible that at next year's trip we will either be very pregnant or have a newly little one so we will have to play it by ear but regardless I look forward to another perfect summer weekend!

No comments: