Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hope

I'm starting to get the hang of this blogging thing, learning every day. I have found a lot of helpful blogs and advice at this site - so thank you!
As I am just beginning my journey of IVF there are so many questions and emotions running through my mind. Will it hurt? Will it work? What will I do if it does not work?
At this point I have just chosen to stay positive and go in with the attitude of "if it is meant to be it's meant to be." Don't get me wrong there is also part of me that is just terrified as to how I will react if it doesn't work. Will I feel like I let people down? Will I feel resentful that I will never have a child of my own?
At no one's fault, I don't have many people that I know personally going through similar situations so It's been so helpful to reach out to the IF world through blogging. Thanks to everyone who shares their very personal journey in hopes that it will help others.

2 comments:

Annie said...

How exciting to be starting the IVF journey! I'm so glad we live in a time and place where we have the option available to us. Now let's just pray that it works . . .

Anonymous said...

Great blog, I'm your newest follower. Hang in there lovely lady, I'm rooting for you!!!!


-K
http://mypottyseat.blogspot.com/